Facilities Salaries and Compensation
Salary benchmarks for 34 facilities management job titles.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Water Heater WiFi Adapter Improves Analytics
The weather-resistant, Noritz Connect WiFi Adapter offers flexibility of installation and a simple, user-relevant interface with their Noritz tankless water heaters. Used in conjunction with the downloadable Noritz Connect application, the adapter allows for the monitoring and adjustment of most current Noritz models. (Note: The adapter and app are not compatible with NRCP or CB models.)
“Instead of overwhelming the user with stockpiles of technical data, we have aimed to create an app that provides only the basics that users care about in a user-friendly menu,” says Jason Fleming, Vice President Sales and Marketing at Noritz. “The result is that our app is not glitchy and cumbersome like others on the market and can be relied upon to function properly each and every time.”
The adapter, which operates on a 2.4 GHz frequency band and plugs easily into a connection port on the unit, is the only one on the market that can be installed both indoors or outdoors. The unit can be extended up to 300 feet by splicing the cord and using 18-gauge wire to extend it to the appropriate length. A status LED readout on the front cover indicates current system status.
After downloading the Noritz Connect app onto their wireless devices, homeowners can take advantage of various remote capabilities, including:
- turning the tankless water heater on and off;
- viewing and adjusting the setpoint temperature;
- checking for error codes;
- monitoring energy usage through various indicators: burn time, total plug-in time, total combustion time, and total water and gas usage;
- detecting scale buildup (available on models with built-in, scale-detection software);
- adding multiple heaters to the same WiFi account (note only one WiFi adapter per heater).