- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- DEPUTY FACILITIES DIRECTOR »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
Uponor North America: ProPEX Ball Valves
The redesigned line of ProPEX ball valves for PEX-a plumbing and hydronic distribution applications feature a stainless-steel ball and stem along with stem extension kits to accommodate insulation thicknesses up to 2 inches. Manufactured from lead-free, dezincification-resistant brass, these full-port ball valves feature positive tube stops that ensure installers insert the valve into the pipe far enough without overextension. The valves all feature a blowout-proof stem design and the ASTM F1960 connection method offers a solid, strong seal without the need for glues, torches, or fire watch.