- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Director of Building Operations »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Town of Littleton Facilities Manager »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
Tough Machine for Tight Quarters
Cleaning professionals invariably run into situations where a large floor machine simply won’t work. The perfect floor machine in such cases is Powr-Flite’s P131-7 13-inch, .5 hp, 175 rpm buffer. This machine provides the power and durability of much larger equipment to handle the toughest jobs in a convenient, easy-to-maneuver size. The P131-7 features patented heavy-duty, rotationally molded one-piece housing that absorbs vibration and controls torque for easy operation control and one-piece all metal handle housing, tube and trigger assembly for long lasting durability. . For more information, visit www.powr-flite.com or call 800-880-2913.
Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff » posted on: 2/26/2014