- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
The addressable ADC105 by Ruskin
The addressable ADC105 meets NFPA 80 and 105 life safety remote damper testing requirements. The ADC105 is an addressable module that works with Simplex ES fire alarm panels. Connecting the ADC105 to a Simplex fire-alarm system allows continuous monitoring and alarm capability if something should go wrong. The controller allows for the periodic testing that is required in NFPA 80 and NFPA 105. Since the ES fire alarm system is already part of a building’s automation, adding the ADC105 to any smoke or combination fire smoke damper makes this a low-cost addressable controller.