- Executive Director »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Operations »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
Sustainable, Low Environmental Impact Tile Installation Products Introduced
Tile Doctor, a provider of innovative, eco-conscious products and solutions for the tile industry, has introduced ZHERORisk® products, a new line ofnon-toxic, non-corrosive and sustainable products for tile applications.
The initial launch of ZHERORisk products includes:
- Litokol® Aquamaster Waterproofing– A solvent-free, ready-to-use liquid membrane for waterproofing moist environments in both interior and exterior settings; does not require reinforcement mesh or fabric and sealing straps to protect corners and edges
- Litokol® Litoelastic EVO – A two-part, no vertical slip adhesive for indoor and outdoor installation of ceramic tiles, glass tiles and natural or composite stone
- Litokol® Epoxy Élite EVO– An acid-resistant, two-part epoxy mortar/setting product for the installation and grouting of ceramic and glass tiles on indoor and outdoor floors and walls; available in a selection of eight warm and cool neutral hues
Aquamaster Waterproofing, Litoelastic EVO and Epoxy Élite EVO emit no VOCs (volatile organic compounds), meeting the strictest tolerances for indoor air quality and earning EC1PLUS certification from GEV-EMICODE®. Both Litoelastic EVO and Epoxy Élite EVO are also available in IMO (International Maritime Organization) certified flame-resistant versions.