- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
Sunflare PowerFit 20
PowerFit 20 is a light, thin, flexible, and nearly invisible 60 watt solar panel. It lies flat, nestling in between the seams of metal standing seam roofs. The modules come with a peel-and-stick butyl adhesive backing. The panels don’t use glass, don’t need aluminum racking, and are one quarter of the weight of a silicon panel. Panel chemistry — copper, indium, gallium, and selenide — allows the cells to deliver more energy at dawn and dusk than traditional solar panels.