- Groundskeeper »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Building Technician »
Subaru: Company Grows Distributor Network to Expand Engine and Parts Availability
Lake Zurick, Ill. — Dec. 2, 2015 — Subaru Industrial Power Products increased its distributor network with five new companies, expanding customer access to standalone engines and replacement parts in 13 states. The five new distributors are: Jerry Pate Turf & Irrigation, LL Johnson Distributing Company, RBI Corporation, Total Energy Systems, and Golden Eagle Distributing Corporation.
They offer sales and service support for customer needs to maintain Subaru engines on a wide range of machines including generators and outdoor power equipment, such as lawn and garden equipment.
“To support our dedication to our dealers and customers, we’ve partnered with distributors who are well-known for their strong focus on customer service,” said David Frank, vice president of sales and marketing, Subaru industrial power products. “We believe these companies represent the Subaru brand well and will make it easy for customers to get the engines and parts they need.”
Here's a brief look at each of the new distributors:
• Jerry Pate Turf & Irrigation provides a variety of outdoor equipment for industries such as turf equipment dealers, golf courses, and irrigation contractors from locations in Alabama, Florida, Georgia and Tennessee.
• LL Johnson serves the Rocky Mountain and Midwestern states with its five Denver locations and supports customers and dealers with a wide range of power equipment for the grounds maintenance and irrigation industries.
• RBI Corp. distributes outdoor power equipment in the Southeast and has warehouse locations in Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, and Virginia.
• Total Energy Systems delivers power solutions to customers with generator sales and service and has locations in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, and North Dakota.
• Golden Eagle Distributing Corporation offers a diverse selection of power lawn and garden products and has facilities in California and Illinois.
Subaru Industrial Power Products developed the industry’s first high-performance chain-driven overhead cam (OHC) engine technology in the industrial air-cooled market. Along with leading the industry as the first manufacturer to offer a five-year warranty, Subaru builds engines with quality components that offer customers a low total cost of ownership and continued longevity.
For a full list of Subaru dealers, go to www.subarupower.com/distributor-map/.
Subaru Industrial Power Products is a subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd., Tokyo. For more information, visit www.subarupower.com.