- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
Studio Other's Privacy Panels
Studio Other (formerly Tangram Studio), a creator of custom solutions for commercial interior environments and workspaces, has introduced a new family of attachable privacy panels designed to offer a high level of flexibility for existing workstations.
Quick and easy adaptability, while protecting employee health, will be a key factor as organizations reopen their facilities, most likely in a phased approach. Furnishings for interior spaces must accommodate dynamic shifts in space layouts and capacity over time for efficiency as well as cost savings.
These privacy screens are available in six configurations:
- Movable, freestanding, two-panel, L (PET)
- Fixed, freestanding, two-panel, L (PET)
- Removable side wing (powder-coated steel)
- Fixed side wing (PET)
- Freestanding forward hood (PET)
- Freestanding reverse hood (PET)
Offered in a choice of 18 standard colors, the screens can help meet social distancing requirements while maintaining the aesthetic characteristics of the workplace. In addition, custom colors and materials are available as special orders.
For information on Studio Other, visit www.studioother.com.