- Director of Facilities - MCA Chicago »
- NATL ACCT EXEC - PHOENIX ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Associate Director, Facilities »
- Executive Manager of Operational Support »
Snake Tray: Snake Bus Power Distribution
Snake Bus Power Distribution is a pre-wired, modular power distribution system for access floors. It delivers 50 amp, three-phase, 208 volts providing up to 18 kilowatts of power in one track system. The system consists of tracks and electrical whips that deliver power where needed. It eliminates the need to hard-wire equipment and can be moved and reused when layouts change.