- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Reliable Controls' SMART-Net Relay
Direct line-voltage control without the use of low-voltage pilot relays has arrived with the release of the SMART-Net Relay.
Designed to communicate on any Reliable Controls SMART-Net network, the SMART-Net Relay complements applications where direct line-voltage control is required. Available in two customizable families of products, SNR and SNR20A, the SMARTNet Relay allows you to gain control of line-powered loads in a compact device that does not require costly inputs or outputs on host controllers.
Field installation, testing, and commissioning are made simple in a wide range of applications, including hotel room controls, hydronic floor heating systems, and lighting. The SMART-Net Relay’s optional power supply provides a convenient line voltage source to power other devices.
- Up to five individual 5 Amp mechanical relays.
- Optional three-speed fan control relay.
- Optional solid-state relay.
- Optional Hand/Off/Auto (HOA) switches with status LEDs.
- Optional dry contact/thermistor inputs.
- Optional 24 VDC power supply.
- Optional conduit cover.
- Compact and robust extruded aluminum design.
The SMART-Net Relay (SNR) device accommodates up to five single-pole, single-throw, 5 Amp, 277 VAC relays and two thermistor or dry contact inputs. The SMART-Net Relay 20A (SNR20A) device is suited for higher loads with up to four relays rated at 20 Amp, 347 VAC.
Backed by the Reliable Controls industry-recognized 5-year hardware warranty, the SMARTNet Relay delivers simple, flexible, and sustainable line-voltage control.