- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Building Assistant »
- Chief Engineer »
- Director of Operations »
- Massachusetts Trial Court Job Opening »
WAGO’s 750-363 EtherNet/IP Fieldbus Coupler
WAGO’s 750-363 EtherNet/IP Fieldbus Coupler is the latest Ethernet/IP Adapter coupler to join their I/O System. Its fast boot up time enables systems to get online quicker and firmware updates can be accessed using the Couplers’ onboard Web-based management system.
This new coupler can be paired with WAGO’s 500+ I/O modules to meet the needs of any I/O application. The 750-363 supports a wide variety of protocols such as HTTP(S), BootP, DNS, SNMP, and FTP(S). Other features include:
- Dual Ethernet ports eliminating the need for switches or hubs
- Support of up to 250 I/O modules
- Add-on instructions to simplify the integration with Allen Bradley master controllers
The new 750-363 is the alternative replacement for the Ethernet/IP applications to the 750-352 Fieldbus Coupler. This Coupler is available now.
For more information, go to www.wago.com/us/fieldbus-coupler-modbus