- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Reliable Controls' EQUIPMENTview support for the MACH-ProView LCD
Reliable Controls has announced the release of EQUIPMENTview support for its highly successful line of MACH-ProView LCD BACnet building controllers.
The new EQUIPMENTview feature further complements the many interactive aspects of the MACH-ProView LCD controller by providing you with the ability to display virtually any graphical user interface you can imagine.
EQUIPMENTview provides the following functionality:
- Displays any background BMP, JPG, or PNG image on its full color, 480 x 272 pixel, wide quarter VGA (WQVGA) projective capacitive touch (PCAP) screen.
- Integrates over 700 2D and 3D animation assets from Reliable Controls’ RC-GrafxSet graphical images and services software, including assets to communicate the status and performance of:
- HVAC equipment.
- Lighting equipment.
- Security equipment.
- Manufacturing processes.
- Appliances.Hospitality services.
- Safety services.
- Energy dashboards.
- Comfort dashboards.
- Occupancy dashboards.
- Weather conditions.
- Displays numerous properties and attributes of local and third-party BACnet objects.
- Supports editing object values and setting priorities to auto, manual, and timed override.
- Supports navigation links to local views, schedules, trend logs, and runtime logs.
Backed by an industry-recognized 5-year hardware warranty and a worldwide network of factory-certified Authorized Dealers, the Reliable Controls MACH-ProView LCD with EQUIPMENTview provides yet another way to empower you to easily and effectively optimize the energy, comfort, and safety of your built environment.
To learn more about Reliable Controls and the people and technology you can rely on, please visit: