- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Director of Building Operations »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Kum & Go - Facilities Technician, Denver »
Reliable Controls ' SS3 Deep Backplate
Reliable Controls announced the official release of the SS3 Deep Backplate.
The SS3 Deep Backplate is an accessory that facilitates surface mounting without the need to cut an opening in the wall. In support of this objective, the backplate has a knockout that is sized perfectly for Wiremold, or it can be ordered with an optional conduit coupler for use with wiring enclosed in ½” electrical metallic tubing.
This accessory is ideal for gas-sensing or wireless models or mounting on an exterior wall where thermal bridging could influence sensor readings. It is designed to fit and cover single-device electrical boxes and is compatible with any device with the SS3 or SST3 form factor.
Learn more about the SS3 Deep Backplate: