- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Technician »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
Reliable Controls: Company Releases Revision of SMART-Space Controller
May 5, 2015 — Reliable Controls is pleased to announce the release of revision E of the SMART-Space Controller (SSC), which adds new features and improvements to existing features.
The core new features include:
• An on-board 0-2000 ppm optional CO2 sensor.
• An expanded Control BASIC programming space, increased from 1000 bytes to 2000 bytes per program.
• Latching relays, which allows both AC and DC loads to be switched
Next generation microprocessor.
• A Hand/Off/Auto (HOA) feature allows outputs to be controlled from the buttons and display.
• Support for new Control BASIC functions (RAMP and FLOAT).
• A new end-of-line slide switch supports manual points reporting.
The SMART-Space Controller is designed for small pointcount, standalone, or distributed network applications supporting up to 200 SSCs per network. Models include up to four outputs and four inputs. Options include any combination of occupancy sensor, humidity sensor, CO2 sensor, and real-time clock.
For more information, visit http://www.reliablecontrols.com/.