- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- General Trades Supervisor »
- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
Product Release: MaxLite ENERGY STAR Rated LED Lamps
WEST CALDWELL, N.J -- MaxLite®, a leading global manufacturer and marketer of innovative LED luminaires and lamps, launches nine ENERGY STAR® rated LEDs in the popular MaxLED™ line of innovative lamps and luminaires using state-of-the-art LED technology. The new long-lasting, high-quality LED lamps have received the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) ENERGY STAR® label.
Three years ago, MaxLite received the prestigious Partner of the Year award from The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) and the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), recognizing MaxLite’s continuing contribution and commitment to manufacturing products that earn the ENERGY STAR.
“These ENERGY STAR qualified LED lamps use up to 75 percent less energy and last 10 to 17 times longer than incandescent bulbs,” explains Pat Treadway, MaxLite's National Product Marketing Manager. “Meeting ENERGY STAR’s high standard is certainly a hallmark of energy efficiency, performance and quality that we can pass on to our customers.”
MaxLite’s new ENERGY STAR LEDs provide better quality light than CFL lamps and offer superior cost savings to their incandescent alternatives; replacing a 75-watt incandescent PAR30 with a MaxLED 11-watt PAR30 will yield $176 in utility savings over the lifetime of the lamp. MaxLED ENERGY STAR-qualified lamps deliver a minimum of 25,000 hours of maintenance-free operation (8 to 12 years based on eight hours of daily usage) which translates to 10 to 17 times longer life than incandescent lamps. MaxLED ENERGY STAR-qualified lamps are manufactured with high-ranked LED binning, which ensures color uniformity. MaxLED lamps operate with reduced heat, and without emitting radiation, which can also reduce HVAC costs.
MaxLite’s new ENERGY STAR-rated LED lamp styles include:
• An 8-watt G25 LED Globe with an E26 medium base is available with a 3000K correlated color temperature (CCT), while delivering 415 lumens, and a CRI of 80. Equivalent to a 40-watt incandescent, the frosted LED Globe delivers a 50 lumen-per-watt output, which is fully dimmable down to 10 percent. With a minimum L70 of 25,000 hours, this lamp is ideal for vanity lighting applications in residential, hospitality and commercial environments and is both UL- and cUL-listed for damp locations and operates on a 120-volt lighting system. To view a data sheet, visit http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/FocusSheets/SKG08DLED30.pdf.
• A 4.5-watt MR16 LED with a GU 5.3 pin base is available with a 3000K CCT and delivers 190 lumens, with a CRI of 82. Offered with a 25-degree spot beam spread, the LED MR16 operates on a 12-volt lighting system and is UL- and cUL-listed for dry locations. To view a data sheet, visit http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/FocusSheets/SKMR1604-5WWLED.pdf.
• A fully dimmable 7-watt PAR20 LED with a medium base is offered in a 3000K CCT while delivering 350 lumens and an 80 CRI. Offered with a 25-degree spot or a 40–degree flood beam spread, the PAR20 LED is UL- and cUL-listed for damp locations and operates on a 120-volt lighting system. To view a data sheet, visit http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/FocusSheets/SKR2007FL-SPDLED.pdf.
• A fully dimmable 11-watt PAR30 LED with a medium base is available in a 3000K CCT and delivers 530 lumens, with an 80 CRI. Offered in 25-degree spot and 40–degree flood beam spread versions, the PAR30 LED. is UL- and cUL-listed for damp locations and operates on a 120-volt lighting system. To view a data sheet, visit http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/FocusSheets/SKR3011FL-SPDLED.pdf.
• A fully dimmable 17-watt PAR38 LED with a medium base is available in a 3000K CCT while delivering 800 lumens and an 80 CRI. Offered in a 25-degree spot or a 40–degree flood, the PAR38 LED is UL- and cUL-listed for damp locations and operates on a 120-volt lighting system. To view a data sheet, visit http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/FocusSheets/SKR3817FL-SPDLED.pdf.
• A new 14-watt, 6-inch Recessed Retrofit offers a 50 to 75 percent reduction in energy costs; and delivers more than 35,000-hour maintenance-free operation or 8 to 12 years based on eight hours of daily usage, which translates to up to 17 times longer life than incandescent fixtures. Offered in white or nickel, the luminaire delivers a high light output (more than 600 lumens) and a CRI (color rendering index) rating that is greater than 80. To view a data sheet, visit http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/FocusSheets/ML2L141RR6.pdf.
IES LM79 and LM80 reports are available. All MaxLite LED products are backed by a five‐year limited warranty.
For hi-res images, please visit http://www.maxlite.com/PDFs/PR/PRkit/EnergyStarPR.zip.
In addition to the ENERGY STAR-rated LEDs, MaxLite offers a broad range of compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) that are also ENERGY STAR-rated.
About ENERGY STAR
ENERGY STAR is a joint program of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy that helps businesses and citizens save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices. With the help of ENERGY STAR, Americans saved enough energy in 2010 alone to avoid greenhouse gas emissions equivalent to those from 33 million cars, all while saving nearly $18 billion on their utility bills. Energy efficient choices can save families about a third on their energy bill with similar savings of greenhouse gas emissions, without sacrificing features, style or comfort. The EPA’s ENERGY STAR partnerships offer a proven energy management strategy that helps to measure current energy performance, set goals, track savings, and reward improvements. Its innovative energy performance rating system is employed in more than 200,000 buildings across the United States.
About MaxLite® (www.maxlite.com)
Inheriting global manufacturing and marketing expertise that dates back to 1955, MaxLite was one of the first movers into LED technology in the industry. Committed to energy-efficiency as an ENERGY STAR® Partner of the Year in 2009, MaxLite established the MaxLED® brand, an extensive line of indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures featuring innovative LED luminaires and lamps using the latest state-of-the-art LED technology, ranging from the award-winning Flat Panel collection, to the best-selling outdoor lineup, plug-and-play light bars and lamps.
Out of the company’s two main distribution centers, conveniently located in West Caldwell, New Jersey and Rancho Cucamonga, California, MaxLite ships products within the continental United States within one to three days on standard orders. Through MaxLite’s innovative research and development capabilities in its California office, MaxLite continues to be at the forefront of energy-efficient technologies. For more information about MaxLite and its products, call 800-555-5629, fax 973-244-7333, email email@example.com, or tweet us at https://twitter.com/maxlitenewsroom.
Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff » posted on: 3/30/2012