Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Power Transfer Switch Can Supply Custom I/O Solutions
ASCO Power Technologies continues to expand the capabilities of its ASCO 7000 SERIES Power Transfer Switches. Available in ampacities up to 4000 Amps, ASCO SERIES 7000 Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) are available in four transition modes:
- Open Transition – Straightforward “break-before-make” switching that serves a wide variety of applications.
- Delayed Transition – Avoids large inrush currents by providing time for motors to slow and inductive loads to decay.
- Closed Transition – Overlaps power sources for “make-before-break” switching that avoids momentary power interruptions.
- Soft Load – Simultaneously ramps down power from the original source and ramps up power from the alternate source.
Available in Standard, Bypass-Isolation, and Service Entrance configurations, ASCO 7000 SERIES ATS’ offer flexible designs that meet site-specific needs and simplify deployment. Enclosure options enable reliable operation in indoor, outdoor, and corrosive environments, and ASCO accessories provide value-added features for switching and communication functions. Every ASCO 7000 SERIES ATS is listed to UL 1008 to ensure the most robust and reliable operation available today.
“ASCO 7000 SERIES has the flexibility to supply custom I/O solutions …. ASCO was the only vendor that could provide an interface to remotely connect I/O with our customer’s existing switches from other manufacturers,” says Alan Koch of Curtis Engine. In fact, ASCO 7000 SERIES switches can supply information to common building management systems, power management systems, the Schneider Electric EcoStruxure system, or ASCO’s own PowerQuest Critical Power Management System. These tools streamline operation, automate regulatory compliance, and provide unprecedented operating detail for real-time and forensic assessments of power events and conditions.