- Operating Engineer »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Portable Fans Target Jobsite Comfort
Tight workspaces, crowded floors and ceiling areas make it difficult to get cooling airflow to workers who need it. Bring comfort to these hard-to-reach work areas with the Big Ass Fans Pivot 2.0.
Thanks to a virtually infinite number of speeds and versatile mounting options, you’ll get precisely the air movement you want, where you want it. Pivot 2.0’s direct-drive motor means you can count on it to always operate quietly and efficiently.
Pivot 2.0’s easy-to-install, durable steel cage keeps workers safe. Made from high-quality materials, this is the fan that delivers it all.
- Cooling air up to 120 feet from fan thanks to a 6-ft diameter and powerful motor
- Versatile installation with ceiling, beam and column mounting options
- Air in the right spot with 73 airflow positions and variable speed controls
- Quiet operation with a direct-drive motor and balanced airfoils
- Worry-free performance thanks to a 3 yr warranty. Lifetime on hub and airfoils
The entire Pivot 2.0 fan is Intertek/ETL-certified to UL 507 and CSA C22.2 No. 113 (that means it’s safe).