New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
<< Back to Facilities Management News Home
<< Facilities Management
Dallas, Texas — Dec. 8, 2015 — The Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (PRSM), the authority on retail, multi-site facilities management, has issued a new white paper that presents the basics of refrigeration, plus how to select, operate, and maintain refrigeration units.
North American multi-site retailers and the food services industry operate millions of refrigeration units, which are often the most complex, highly engineered assets at any retail location.
In “Keeping Your Cool: An Introduction to Retail Refrigeration Basics – Part 1,” retail facilities management professionals will learn about:
• Basic refrigeration principles and theories
• The increasing complexity of refrigeration equipment
• Regulations and public safety issues related to refrigeration
• Selecting the right refrigeration equipment
• Different types of cyclical refrigeration maintenance programs
• Best practices when working with refrigeration suppliers and service companies
To access the white paper, click here.