- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
Next Generation Luminaires: Design Competition Recognizes 28 Commercial LED Lighting Products
New York City — May 5, 2015 — Twenty-eight commercial LED indoor and outdoor lighting products were recognized for excellence by the Next Generation Luminaires (NGL) Solid-State Lighting (SSL) Design Competition.
Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Energy, the Illuminating Engineering Society, and the International Association of Lighting Designers, NGL promotes excellence in the design of energy-efficient LED products for commercial lighting applications.
Recognition by the NGL judges means they consider the product worthy of specification. Of the 28 recognized winners, 12 – coming from nine manufacturers – received the additional distinction of being considered Outstanding in one or more evaluation categories:
• Selux Corp.: Awarded Outstanding for Dimming for its Kju decorative pendant luminaire, Outstanding for Serviceability for its M36 LED My White color-tuning luminaire, and Outstanding for Versatility for its Olivio LED Sistema 2 LED pole-mounted pedestrian-scale luminaire.
• Finelite, Inc.: Awarded Outstanding for Serviceability for its HPR-LED 2x2 color-tuning luminaire, and Outstanding for User Interface for its FineTune System color-tuning system.
• USAI Lighting: Awarded Outstanding for Dimming for its Max Output Warm Glow Dimming color-tuning luminaire.
• Juno Lighting Group: Awarded Outstanding for Dimming for its Indy L-Series LED Cylinder decorative pendant luminaire.
• amerlux: Awarded Outstanding for Efficacy for its Murro LED Wall Wash wall washing luminaire.
• Intense Lighting: Awarded Outstanding for Efficacy for its Gravity Cylinder decorative pendant luminaire.
• Louis Poulsen: Awarded Outstanding for Serviceability for its LP Circle Pendant decorative pendant luminaire.
• Landscape Forms, Inc.: Awarded Outstanding for Form Factor for its MultipliCITY LED Pathlight bollard.
• Cree: Awarded Outstanding for Innovation for its IG Series parking garage luminaire.
For more details, visit www.ngldc.org.