Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
New SECO-LARM Heavy-Duty Outdoor Stand-Alone Keypad
IRVINE, CALIF. — SECO-LARM now has available for immediate shipping the ENFORCER Heavy-Duty Outdoor Stand-Alone Keypad, model number SK-3523-SDQ. This keypad features a rugged construction with a heavy-duty stainless-steel faceplate and a coated steel backing to withstand the elements.
The SK-3523-SDQ has the following outstanding features:
* Up to 210 user codes
* Overhead LEDs and programmable backlit keys for easy nighttime use
* Code flexibility: Codes can be four or five digits long
* Dual voltage: 12~24 VAC/VDC operation
* Two form C relays rated 12A@14VDC
* Door sensing input allows for anti-tailgating operation
* Wrong code lockout: After three wrong codes are entered, the keypad will lock for 55 seconds
* Faceplate hinge allows easy access to wiring
SECO-LARM also offers a full line of passive and active video baluns, audio/video products, CCTV cameras and accessories, access control, wireless RF transmitters and receivers, and burglar security products. For details please visit the SECO-LARM website at www.seco-larm.com.
SECO-LARM U.S.A., Inc. is a leading manufacturer of residential, commercial, and vehicle security products. Since 1971, SECO-LARM has provided customers reliable security and video and audio products through a worldwide network of authorized dealers and distributors.