- Director of Operations »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Building Assistant »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
National Grid Offers Free Professional Energy Network
National Grid has announced the launch of a new program that will support building designers, engineers, contractors, trade and other professionals in achieving their energy savings goals. The National Grid Professional Network offers energy efficiency expertise, technical support, and financial incentives for both new construction and retrofit projects. The network will help professionals deliver added value to their clients by helping them save energy, reduce maintenance costs, decrease equipment and building ownership costs, increase asset value and improve building occupant comfort and employee productivity.
The National Grid Professional Network provides an umbrella for existing trade ally programs such as Project Expeditor (PEX) and Value Plus Installer (VPI) while offering benefits to professionals currently not in National Grid programs.
“National Grid is committed to helping professionals involved in energy efficiency grow their businesses,” said Terry Sobolewski, chief customer officer, National Grid. “Our Professional Network provides energy saving solutions that add value to the products and services these professionals offer their clients.”
The National Grid Professional Network offers a rebranded website with improved navigation, easier access to forms and incentives, and expanded search capabilities. Additional, overall program benefits include:
- Online application forms, educational materials, technical manuals, project tools and calculators
- Industry expertise tailored to professionals’ business/clients and projects
- Email alerts on program updates, e-newsletters, webinars and case studies
- Training and education on new technologies, building codes, and National Grid incentive programs
- Technical support, project reviews, and one-on-one consultations for larger projects
- Access to a key contact from National Grid who specializes in professionals’ industry or vertical market
There is no cost, obligation, or commitment to join or participate in the National Grid Professional Network. To learn more, visit ngrid.com/advantages.