- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Mokon Introduces Positive & Negative Pressure Heat Transfer Oil System
BUFFALO, N.Y. − Mokon announces the introduction of the HTF NPS Series, a new line of positive and negative pressure heat transfer oil systems with temperatures up to 400°F (204°C). Whether a process requires positive pressure (no leaks present) or negative pressure (to stop a leak), Mokon’s HTF NPS Series provides the most efficient means of temperature control.
When a minor circuit leak from stress cracks or bad o-rings can stop operations, the HTF NPS Series can finish the production run without the nuisance of a leak or the costly interruption of a repair. The HTF NPS Series provides accurate temperature control while creating a negative pressure condition to pull the fluid through the mold – essentially generating a vacuum to stop the leak and preventing downtime.
Benefits and Features:
• Up to 400°F (204°C)
• Easy to use three-way flow control valve changing system from positive pressure to negative pressure in an instant
• Delays repairs allowing production to continue through end of run
• Simplifies changeover with standard hose and pipe connections
• Less downtime means manpower and equipment are maximized, increasing productivity
• System reservoir – fluid supply source and air separation device
• NEMA rated electrical enclosure and cULus 508A labeled electrical sub-panel
• Microprocessor-based PID controller mounted in operator-friendly orientation
• Vertical stainless steel seal-less pump
• Meets NFPA 79 electrical safety standards
ABOUT MOKON – For over 55 years, Mokon has set the standard for high quality circulating liquid temperature control systems. Through the development of new products, refinement of existing designs, and our ability to create custom engineered solutions, Mokon has consistently demonstrated its ability to foresee the evolving needs of customers in plastics, packaging, converting, composites, food processing, pharmaceutical, chemical processing, rubber, printing, general processing and many more industries. The company’s product line has grown significantly since it first introduced a water temperature control system in 1955 to include heat transfer oil systems, portable and central chillers, pump tanks, cooling towers, blown film coolers, cold climate coolers, engineered and pre-engineered control panels, maintenance products and custom designed/engineered systems. Mokon’s circulating liquid heating and chilling equipment is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
For more information, contact Mokon, Buffalo, NY 14207. Phone: 716.876.9951 Fax: 716.874.8048 or visit www.mokon.com.