- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Margulies Perruzzi Architects Offers Perspective on Leveraging the Workplace to Inspire Tomorrow’s Talent
The workspace is an important physical asset within which a high degree of ingenuity and productivity is enabled. There is a clear business objective to creating a work environment that inspires and motivates employees, and it is extremely important for people to see the missions, goals and ideals portrayed in the physical space. While the design solution will vary by industry and company, MPA has learned that the design challenges remain constant. In compiling this research, MPA draws on more than two decades of working with countless companies to help them create the optimal work environment. For a workplace strategy to be prosperous in any industry, businesses must focus on these critical aspects to:
· Inspire creativity with collaboration and technology, support for mobile work, and quiet space;
· Attract and retain talent by creating community, supporting social interaction, and promoting wellness; and
· Enhance mission engagement by crafting an image and increasing brand awareness.
MPA’s workplace strategy research concludes that today’s office environment is a place of industriousness as much as it is a collegial, social setting where like-minded talents share knowledge and innovative thinking. Given how much time is spent in the workplace, workers need a setting that inspires and motivates, and businesses need a setting that inspires productivity. A strategically designed workplace can accomplish both.
For more information, please visit http://www.mp-architects.com.