Lumenergi Solidifies Midwest Sales Distribution By Adding Seven Top Representatives
NEWARK, Calif. -- Lumenergi® (the "Company"), a leading provider of network-controlled lighting energy management solutions continues to strengthen its commercial distribution platform by signing seven top sales representative agencies, covering the Midwest Region of the United States. The new sales partners now represent Lumenergi's building lighting control solution for commercial facility owners and building operators located in key Midwest markets.
Lumenergi enables centralized control of a building's lighting network to maximize energy savings while supporting mixed lighting technologies, including LED, fluorescent, CFL, and halogen. While preserving its customers' lighting infrastructure investments, the Company's integrated solution uses existing building wiring, shared power distribution, and software customized control to enable tuning of a building's lighting operation and enhanced energy efficiency via reporting that can pinpoint and be used to eliminate energy waste.
"The Midwest is an important retrofit and renovation market for advanced lighting energy management solutions for commercial facilities. By teaming with these well-established partners, we are able to continue to expand our footprint in an area of the country with abundant energy saving opportunities," said Lumenergi Senior Vice President of Sales Bill Astary.
Lumenergi's sales representatives provide outstanding local customer support with dedicated account executives, commercial application expertise, and the logistical know-how to successfully implement lighting and lighting controls solutions. Joining the Lumenergi sales distribution network are:
- Callas/Kingsley Electrical Sales - An electrical manufacturer's representative since 1985 serving northern Illinois, northwest Indiana, and southern Wisconsin. www.ckelectricalsales.com
- Contract Lighting, Ltd. - An industry leader for over 20 years in central Ohio. www.cll-columbus.com
- John Patsey Sales Inc. - Representing innovative lighting and control products in Kentucky since 1971. www.jpsinc.net
- JTH Lighting Alliance - Specializes in commercial specification and represents leading lighting manufacturers throughout Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa and western Wisconsin. www.jthlighting.com
- Pro-Tech Lighting - Representing commercial and industrial lighting fixture and controls manufacturers in the Michigan and northern Ohio areas. www.protechlighting.com
- Rafferty Lighting Group - A full-service commercial lighting representative for southern Illinois and Missouri. www.raffertylighting.com
- TECHLITE Corp. - Established in 1987 to represent manufacturers of quality lighting products throughout Indiana. www.techlitecorp.com
For more information call 866-921-4652, visit Lumenergi on the web; connect with us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
# # #
Lumenergi enables commercial customers to transform their lighting into a responsive network that delivers up to 70% lighting energy savings and custom control over visual environments. The system offers the flexibility to integrate with existing or new lighting infrastructure, and provides for seamless scalability that easily expands from room to area to building. Intuitive management simplifies maintenance and streamlines customization of workspaces. Customers can conform to new building codes and maximize savings through a combination of energy efficiency strategies and public utility incentives. A privately held, venture funded company with millions of installed square footage and years of proven lighting technology, Lumenergi is one of Silicon Valley's brightest emerging companies.
Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff » posted on: 8/22/2012