- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Space Management Specialist »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
LEDs Promise Greater Energy Efficiency
Luminis, an established innovator and manufacturer of specification grade, interior and exterior lighting solutions for commercial, institutional, retail, recreational and urban environments, has announced the release of its next generation of Aramis pendants. The second generation Aramis - the Aramis G2 - LED luminaires build on the established Aramis design with higher output and increased efficiency. Its aesthetic has also been upgraded with a contemporary sleek housing.
With the Aramis G2 family, Luminis has built upon the tremendous success of the original multi-award winning Aramis range, pushing the technology further to deliver a new level of outstanding quality at competitive value.
The Aramis G2 range boasts a precisely engineered passive convection design, which extends lifetime, optimizes efficiency and achieves 50% greater output than its predecessors – all in a beautifully integrated design.
Consisting of six models with various lengths, light outputs and diffusers or reflectors, the Aramis range of products is designed for general illumination of indoor spaces. All Aramis G2 products can be pendant or surface mounted, and the AR168, one of the models in the range, can also be wall mounted.
Most of the Aramis G2 range delivers 2,000 to 6,500 lumens, depending upon options chosen. However, the AR170, a small yet powerful product in the range, delivers more than 18,000 lumens from its 6” diameter cylinder. An extruded aluminum heat sink and separate driver chamber optimizes heat management and luminaire efficacy, resulting in a luminous efficacy of over 107 lm/W and a lifetime of 125,000 hours for all models.
Aesthetically, the Aramis G2 range now has a sleek, smooth housing, without the fine linear stria pattern of the previous generation. This contemporary appearance is able to blend with any indoor design approach and offers greater flexibility to the lighting designer.
Color temperatures from 2700K to 5000K are available across the range with 4000K as standard. The Aramis G2 range is also available in a range of standard color finishes, with custom finishes available upon request.
- Up to 18,000 delivered lumens depending upon chosen model and options
- 6” diameter
- Expandable modular concept for multiple luminaire mounting
- 4000K standard color temperatures with 2700K, 3000K, 3500K and 5000K options
- 125,000hrs L70B50 for all models
- Low glare visual comfort
- 80 CRI (4000K version). Other CRI available.
- Optional DMX/RDM dimming control dim to dark (0%)
- Cast aluminum heat sink and separate driver chamber