- Ca. Dept. Of Public Health- Chief Engineer II »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Associate Director, Facilities »
- BAS DATA INTEGRATION ENGINEER I - »
- CDPH- Richmond Lab Campus Manager »
Kubota Tractor Corporation: RTV520 Utility Vehicle
The gas-powered RTV520 utility vehicle features a 2-cylinder Kubota liquid-cooled EFI engine that provides more than 17 horsepower while Electric Fuel Injection (EFI) makes starting the engine in cold weather easier and gives instant power with greater throttle control. The vehicle is equipped with a Variable Hydrostatic Transmission (VHT) and dynamic braking allows for one-pedal operation making jobs that require frequent stops easier. The cargo bed has 441 pounds of cargo capacity and a towing capacity of 1,168 pounds.