- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Head Gardener »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Kimberly-Clark Professional: Company Launches New Website, App to Help Distributors Grow Their Businesses
Roswell, Ga. — Oct. 13, 2015 — From connectivity to sustainability, Kimberly-Clark Professional is harnessing the power of technology to bring distribution sales professionals unique solutions that will help them succeed in a competitive business landscape.
Chief among these is the launch of KCP Advantage, a new website and mobile app designed to help distributors grow their businesses by providing fast, easy access to Kimberly-Clark Professional product information.
KCP Advantage enables distributors to:
• Easily share product information with customers.
• Estimate segment-specific product usage.
• Cross-reference products to identify the best Kimberly-Clark Professional solutions.
• Simplify product options with Good/Better/Best recommendations.
• Claim rewards via direct access to the KCPzone rewards program.
Kimberly-Clark showcased KCP Advantage at the recent ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America show, as well as featuring its Intelligent Restroom System, which provides facilities management with up-to-the-minute monitoring of a restroom’s status.
The patent-pending Intelligent Restroom System provides:
• Real-time alerts for low product, dispenser malfunctions, and trash levels.
• Better visibility of restroom traffic and consumption rates.
“It’s like having a virtual assistant in every restroom,” said Tracey Doucet, Health and Wellness business leader, North America, Kimberly-Clark Professional.
At the show, the company also exhibited its new GreenHarvest products, an offering that incorporates rapidly renewable plant-based fiber, such as wheat straw and bamboo, into Kleenex- and Scott-brand towel and tissue products. These innovative products required the development of an entirely new supply chain to directly obtain wheat straw from U.S. farmers and the creation of a cutting-edge manufacturing process for converting plant fiber into pulp.
In a resource-constrained, digital world with fewer sources of recycled fiber, the GreenHarvest launch represents a pioneering approach to sustainable fiber sourcing, while delivering the quality and performance customers expect from Kimberly-Clark Professional and its trusted brands.
For more information about the company, visit www.kcprofessional.com.