- Temporary-to-Permanent Facilities Coordinator »
- Facilities Operations & Maintenance Manager »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
You Might Like
Johnson Controls' WaveLynx Technologies’ Ethos Multi-Tech Readers
Johnson Controls is introducing the Ethos line of multi-tech contactless access readers from WaveLynx Technologies. Ethos readers are equipped with a choice of credential technologies, enabling customers to choose migration paths to deploy secure credentials.
WaveLynx Ethos multi-tech contactless access readers feature a modern aesthetic and state-of-the-art feature set. All Ethos readers are capable of reading legacy Proximity credentials, MIFARE DESFire® smart card credentials, LEAF enabled smart card credentials and mobile credentials. Ethos readers simultaneously work with old and new credentials. WaveLynx Ethos Readers are integrated with the Tyco Software House C•CURE 9000 security and event management system, providing 24x7 mission-critical security and safety protection for people, buildings, and assets.
All ET-Series readers, including the ET10 Mullion Mount, ET20 Wall mount and ET25 Keypad Reader feature OSDP communication with the patented auto-detect feature. This feature allows the reader to automatically switch from the Wiegand protocol to OSDP when the panel is upgraded to OSDP, with no need to re-wire or re-configure the reader for OSDP functionality. Secure smart cards or Mobile credentials can be introduced at any time.
· OSDP auto-detect capable
· LEAF Si enabled off the shelf, LEAF Cc ready
· MIFARE DESFire® EV2/EV1 compatible
· Mobile credential ready
· Tristate LED Light Bar (red, green, amber) and buzzer
· Easy install bracket (patent pending) and wiring system
· Accelerometer-based tamper detection
For more information please visit www.swhouse.com.
Contact FacilitiesNet Editorial Staff » posted on: 10/23/2019