- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Space Management Specialist »
JLG Industries: Remote Boom Control
Remote boom control is available on elevating work platforms and telehandlers. This feature enables operators to control the boom from outside the cab, providing improved visibility during load placement. Operators are able to wirelessly operate the following machine functions: Engine startup, boom raise/lower, boom extend/retract, fork tilt up/down and auxiliary hydraulics.