- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Groundskeeper »
- Building Technician »
- Campus Operations Manager »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
JLG Industries' JLG X1000AJ Compact Crawler Boom
The JLG X1000AJ Compact Crawler Boom allows operators to reach greater heights with increased machine flexibility to navigate more spaces safely. Market-leading work envelope with below-grade capabilities let operators complete work above and below ground level.
The X1000AJ offers 56 feet up-and-over and 54 feet of horizontal outreach. Its compact footprint lets it fit through a double doorway for easy movement between indoors and outdoors. Retractable non-marking tracks and a platform disconnect system make it easy to maneuver through tight spaces.
The X1000AJ offers 500-pound unrestricted platform capacity, allowing operators to bring more materials to the work area.
Other features include:
• New articulated column design, giving operators the ability to work flush with the surface of a structure
• One-touch self-leveling outriggers to stabilize and level the machine on slopes up to 16 degrees
• Stability is further enhanced by large, Teflon®-coated outrigger pads, while standard forklift pockets and lift hooks allow for easy loading and unloading
A 76-Volt lithium-ion system is available to provide clean, quiet operation and performance. A Kubota diesel power source is standard. The X1000AJ comes with fully synthetic biodegradable hydraulic fluid for use in environmentally-sensitive areas.
The machine is ideal for tough, hard-to-reach indoor and outdoor applications, such as atriums, gymnasiums, arenas, auditoriums, airports, schools and universities, as well as city, state, federal and military facilities. The X1000AJ’s versatility and ease of mobility is ideal for jobs performed in hotels and convention centers by window washers, painters, maintenance professionals, electricians and tree trimmers.
Website URL: https://www.jlg.com/en/equipment/electric-hybrid-boom-lifts/compact-crawlers/x1000aj