Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Services Officer »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
JLG Industries' JLG 3246R Scissor Lift
The JLG 3246R scissor lift is built for rugged reliability and designed around affordability and serviceability.
The machine is the lightest lift in its class. Also ANSI 92.20 compliant, it is ideal for applications that require a lightweight machine with a 32-foot platform height.
The 3246R features intuitive technologies that differentiate it from the competition. Among the innovations, customers will appreciate the exclusive variable tilt technology, which allows operators to elevate to limited heights when working on slight slopes, maximizing the work envelope.
The lift contains additional benefits, including:
• A reliable and simple pothole protection system with a single limit switch and harness, along with fewer moving parts for reduced service requirements
• Easier access to internal machine components for simplified servicing
• Zero-turn radius, improving maneuverability
• Variable tilt technology with visual indicator, allowing for work on slight slopes
• Intuitive and comfortable controls that are common within the line
• An all-steel platform, steel component trays and recessed ground control panel for long-term machine durability
The 3246R allows for easy service and maintenance along with commonality of parts. These benefits allow JLG to deliver a machine that is intuitive for operators and simple to work on for technicians, in addition to simplifying training and operational efficiency.