- Stanford University is hiring Project Crew »
- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic II »
- Facilities Management Director »
- Facilities Technician II »
- AVP, Facilities Mgmt and Capital Planning »
Integrated Pumping Stations and Efficient Pump Control
The Armstrong Fluid Technology IPS 4000 is an automation option for commercial HVAC pumping stations of up to eight pumps and 16 zones. The new IPS 4000 automates and optimizes multi-pump installations in different plant configurations, and it provides sequences for variable-primary, secondary or tertiary pumping system applications. It also delivers energy savings with patented Parallel Sensorless pump staging technology. The new IPS 4000 enables setup for cost-effective, efficient pump control results.