- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Groundskeeper »
Honda Power Equipment 's HRN Series
Honda Power Equipment unveiled its all-new HRN Series of residential lawn mowers at the 35th anniversary celebration of the Honda Power Equipment Manufacturing, Inc. (HPE) facility in Swepsonville, North Carolina. Replacing the popular Honda HRR Series, the innovative new HRN lawn mower offers a powerful new Honda GCV170 engine and added features that that optimize grass cutting while streamlining operation and maintenance. The all-new Honda HRN Series of lawn mowers was designed from the ground up and tested at Honda Research and Development Americas, Inc. (HRA). The new models will be produced at the nearby HPE manufacturing facility. Both Honda operations are based in North Carolina.
- The all-new Honda HRN216 Series of lawn mowers has been designed from the ground up, replacing the popular HRR Series, enhancing the experience of lawn mowing with more power, rugged design, ease of operation, and streamlined maintenance.
- The new HRN lawn mowers deliver nine percent more power and 18 percent more torque than the HRR models, allowing the user to power through thick, heavy grass and enjoy a smooth, even cut.
- The Honda HRN Series is powered by the all-new Honda GCV170 engine that delivers improved customer benefits in power and torque output, maintenance, and usability through a larger fuel tank spout, easier oil changes, and reliable, dependable starting and re-starting.
- The design of the Honda HRN lawn mower was conceived and tested in Swepsonville, North Carolina at the Honda Power Product R&D and Honda Power Equipment Manufacturing, Inc. (HPE) facilities. HRN models are assembled at the Honda Swepsonville operation.
- Four new Honda HRN216 models—HRN216PKA, HRN216VKA, HRN216VLA and the HRN216VYA—offer a range of options and consumer choices. Pricing and availability of the new models will be announced at a later date.