- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
H2O Degree’s WM-3000 & WM-3100 Ultrasonic Water Meters
H2O Degree, manufacturer of advanced two-way wireless submetering systems for leak detection, tenant billing, utility conservation and building automation system integration in multi-family and commercial facilities, announces the launch of the WM-3000 and WM-3100 Series of ultrasonic water meters. These new products are incredibly versatile, as they do not require any pipe modification for installation. The meter simply clamps around the outside of the pipe and can monitor almost any type of liquid. WM-3000 & WM-3100 meters integrate seamlessly with H2O Degree’s wireless submetering and leak detection systems. To learn more about the WM-3000 and WM-3100, visit H2O Degree’s website at https://www.h2odegree.com/.