- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- HVAC - System Cleaning - Travel Required »
- Maintenance Tech/Facilities Specialist »
- Facilities Coordinator »
- Maintenance Craftsperson »
Glass Wall Systems and Climate Control
NanaWall Systems featured its operable glass wall systems at PCBC in the San Francisco Moscone Center, May 30-31 in booth 1927. The company displayed the SL60 at the show, an all-aluminum folding glass wall system that delivers aesthetic versatility, energy efficiency and superior weather performance for any building project.
“Our versatile opening glass wall systems provide architectural solutions for builders looking to bring their clients stunning views, advanced climate control and optimized sound protection in any climate,” said NanaWall CEO Ebrahim Nana.
- WA67: NanaWall’s WA67 is the industry’s only folding glass wall system to mount extruded aluminum cladding to a solid wood core with a spacer bar to secure the materials together. This innovative feature allows for different expansion rates between materials to avoid cracking for durability in any climate.
- cero® by NanaWall: Cero offers pure architectural minimalism through its clean, uniform and ultra-thin lines for maximum light-filled spaces that connect the interior to the exterior. Cero’s Double Glazed option combined with the Flush Sill has been tested and achieved STC 43, perfect for interior applications requiring acoustical privacy. It offers the largest panes of glass available from NanaWall.
- HSW Systems: NanaWall's HSW Systems are single track sliding glass walls, offered in both aluminum-framed and wood-framed systems, that offer transformative design flexibility. Unlimited spans of individual, top-hung panels ride within a single head track over a single floor track (or no floor track at all), freeing the user to get more out of the space and its creative opportunities.