- Chief Engineer »
- Facilities Technician - Keithville, LA »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Facilities Support Technician »
GP PRO enMotion Flex Paper Towel System Wins ISSA/Interclean Innovation Award
GP PRO, a global provider of integrated restroom and food service solutions for commercial facilities, is the recipient of a 2017 ISSA/Interclean Innovation Award. The newest member of the Premium Restroom Collection by GP PRO, enMotion Flex Paper Towel System, was recognized for innovation in the dispenser category by ushering in a new age of zero waste and jam-free design to delight users and make life easier for cleaners.
“We are honored to be recognized by the industry at this year’s ISSA/Interclean Convention,” says Julie Howard, vice president and general manager of GP PRO’s paper towel category. “As part of our Premium Restroom Collection, the enMotion® Flex Paper Towel System delivers a new level of performance, intuitive design and elegance for a premium restroom experience.”
The key difference, according to Howard, is the Dual Roll Auto-Switch Technology which delivers three key benefits:
- Labor Efficiency – Seventy-five percent of custodians report that they fix paper towel jams on a regular basis. GP PRO’s new system keeps the dispenser in service by sensing jams and run-outs and automatically switching to a new roll allowing custodial staff to focus on other tasks. And the intuitive design of the enMotion Flex system makes it easy to train custodial staff and refill the dispenser quickly and easily.
- Customer Satisfaction – Half of all tenant complaints are related to restroom dissatisfaction*. The Dual Roll Auto-Switch Technology drives tenant satisfaction by sensing jams and run-outs and automatically switching rolls to help assure a towel every time.
- Waste Reduction – In most dispensers, 10-20 percent of a roll goes unused and is switched out to avoid run-out. The enMotion® Flex Paper Towel System depletes the entire paper towel roll before switching to the roll on standby, thereby eliminating waste. It’s even more pronounced when compared to folded paper towel, with up to 30 percent estimated waste reduction.
This year’s ISSA Innovation Award Program featured dozens of products and services from cleaning manufacturers and service providers. Participants were entered in one of 5 categories: Cleaning Agents, Dispensers, Equipment, Services & Technology and Supplies & Accessories. Individuals representing distributors, wholesalers and facility service providers throughout the industry voted online to determine the category winners.