- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Flowater ‘Touchless’, Self-Sanitizing Water Refill Stations
FloWater has announced the addition of a foot pedal mechanism to its already self-sanitizing FloWater Refill Stations, making them fully ‘touchless. The FloWater Refill Stations’ award-winning design and advanced technology includes advanced Osmosis water purification with filtration pores of approximately 0.0001 microns in size, much smaller than viruses and bacteria. Removes up to 99% of all toxins and contaminants in water, including viruses, bacteria, heavy metals like lead and arsenic, chemicals, and microplastics. For more information, visit www.drinkflowater.com and follow FloWater on Facebook and Instagram.