- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
Eddy Current Drives by Dynamatic
Dynamatic Eddy Current Drives directly convert the constant speed energy of a standard motor to precisely controlled speed, without electrical conversion. With, no harmonic distortion or audible noise is created, and the equipment operates in normal ambient conditions without the need for auxiliary cooling or special power supply considerations. Ratings range from fractional HP to 2,500 HP.