- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Space Management Specialist »
Ecotech Institute: College Offers Job Insights, Advice and Resources in Latest eBook: 'Starting A Career in Energy Efficiency'
Denver — April 30, 2015 — Ecotech Institute, the first and only college in the U.S. solely focused on renewable energy jobs and sustainability, announced the release of a new eBook on how to start a career in energy efficiency.
This free, comprehensive guide covers everything from a day in the life of energy project managers and potential salary earnings, to required skills and even insights from the CEO of Essess, a company that uses thermal imaging to assess energy efficiency.
According to the eBook, Ditch the Desk: Starting A Career in Energy Efficiency, the renewable energy industry is booming, but these occupations take specialized training, cleantech industry knowledge, and passion to secure a career. Now, future energy professionals have one place to access vital information about energy efficiency, including:
• Key industry facts about the energy sector.
• Tips for job seekers in the energy efficiency field.
• Expectations and requirements for green energy jobs.
• States where hiring is hot.
• Advice from working industry experts and technicians.
The eBook is available for download at www.ecotechinstitute.com/ebook.
Ecotech Institute is the first and only school in the U.S. that is solely dedicated to renewable energy degrees. The school currently offers eight associate’s degree programs, including hands-on training for renewable energy technology.