Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Duct Fans Offer Enhanced Efficiency
Continental Fan’s AXP In-Line Duct Fans are designed for residential, commercial, and light industrial ventilation applications. The quiet and efficient backward-curved motorized impeller is capable of developing significant pressure, and the in-line configuration simplifies installation.
AXP fans incorporate a durable UV resistant plastic housing and are available in sizes from 4" thru 12", with airflow capacity up to 837 cfm. Capable of moving airflow through long or complex duct runs, the AXP provides an ideal solution for areas that are hard to heat or cool.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
· UV and corrosion resistant, durable plastic housing
· 120V operation, other voltages available
· Easy to install - mounting brackets included
· May be mounted in any position
· Fans may be used to supply or exhaust air
· Suitable for air temperatures up to 122 F
· Energy efficient – speed controllable (optional solid state speed control)
· Optional pre-wired with 120V power cord (AXP-C)
· Exceptionally quiet and efficient BC centrifugal motorized impeller
· External rotor motor design results in superior motor cooling and durability
· Permanently lubricated ball bearing motors for maintenance-free operation
· Automatic reset thermal overload protection
· Fan and motor are precision balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation
· Easily accessible, external junction box with pre-wired capacitor
· Available to fit duct sizes 4” -12”; airflow capacities to 837 cfm