- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Dedicated Outdoor-Air Systems (DOAS) by Climate Master
The line of dedicated outdoor-air systems (DOAS) offer capacities of 6-40 tons. They dehumidify outdoor air and supply dry/neutral air to buildings, and they offer a flexible design platform that supports numerous applications, including air-cooled heating, air-cooled heat pumping, water source heat pumping, and geothermal heat pumping. The specialized systems offer efficiency, proven reliability, lower utility costs and reduced service and maintenance costs.