- Career Opportunity- Maximize Your HVAC Skills »
- Director, Green Buildings/Systems and Faculty »
- HVAC Mechanic/General Maintenance Technician »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Services Supervisor »
Damper Controller Meets Life Safety Testing Requirements
The Ruskin ADC105 addressable damper controller meets NFPA 80 and 105 life safety remote damper testing requirements. The ADC105 is an addressable module that works with SIMPLEX ES fire alarm panels. With the ADC105 connected to a SIMPLEX fire alarm system, it allows continuous monitoring and alarm capability if something should go wrong. The ADC105 allows for the periodic testing that is required in NFPA 80 and NFPA 105.
The ADC105 works directly with the current or new SIMPLEX ES addressable fire alarm panel. Since the SIMPLEX ES fire alarm system is already part of a building's automation, adding the ADC105 to any smoke or combination fire smoke damper makes this a low-cost addressable controller, saving testing and maintenance costs.