- Senior Building Maintenance Mechanic - 955 »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
- Sr. Facilities Project Manager, Construction »
DOE/Better Buildings Alliance: 2016 Winter Progress Update Is Released
Feb. 23, 2016 — The U.S. Department of Energy released the annual Better Buildings Alliance 2016 Winter Progress Update featuring new partners, recent reports and resources, and priorities for the upcoming year.
To read the update, click here.
As part of the Better Buildings Initiative, the Better Buildings Alliance is an important peer exchange network providing a platform for commercial building owners, corporate sustainability directors, facilities managers, and engineers to collaborate with other experts, and together work to accelerate adoption of innovative energy efficiency solutions nationwide.
For more information about the Better Buildings Alliance, click here.