- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
CornellCookson: SmokeShield Fabric Smoke and Fire
The SmokeShield Fabric Smoke and Fire is engineered to enclose atrium areas, corridors, or other openings in fire barrier and smoke barrier walls. The closure enables specifiers and building owners to limit deadly smoke inhalation, adding time to occupancy evacuation plans. The product also limits property and inventory losses in addition to work stoppages due to the damaging effects of these events.