Rory S. Coakley Realty, Inc. (Coakley Realty), a premier full service residential and commercial real estate company in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area since 1989, announces a surge in recent activity in listing and selling local commercial properties, underscoring its commitment and diverse capabilities in representing their client’s real estate needs.
In this way, Coakley Realty continues to expand its reach in the growing area with a recent spate of real estate activity, including but not limited to:
• 7350 Van Dusen - Rory S. Coakley and Rory P. Coakley recently listed this Laurel, MD, medical/office suite located within the Laurel Medical Arts Building and adja-cent to the Laurel Regional Hospital. Within are four exam rooms (all with sinks), two private offices, reception area, kitchenette/break room and storage closet. In addition, this handicap accessible building also has a pharmacy.
• 602 Center Street - This Class A medical office building, located in Mt. Airy, MD, listed by Rory S. Coakley and Jonathan Triandafilou, has a reception area, four exam rooms, three offices, a file room, lounge, and two restrooms. In addition, the 1,764 square foot space is ADA accessible.
• 12500 Ardennes Avenue - Under Contract. This rare development or user oppor-tunity is located in the emerging Twinbrook Metro area of Rockville, MD, and is for sale for $6.9 million or for lease at $21 NNN/psf. This 21,700 square foot building sits on a 1.31 acre lot and has a host of amenities, including: ample parking and being zoned for CR 2.0 which allows for commercial and residential mixed use develop-ment with up to a 2.0 floor area ratio.
• 77 S. Washington St. Rockville, MD 20850 Suite 204 - Conveniently located three-level condominium office building within walking distance to restaurants, banks, and shopping. One-half mile to the Rockville metro station. Easy access to I-270, I-495, and I-95. Served by Montgomery County’s “Ride-On” program providing bus trans-portation to Rockville metro station and other key local stops. Space Features: Four spacious offices, Reception area, Conference room, Mailing room, Storage room. Unit comes with 5 reserved parking spaces. Priced at: $575,000. Monthly Condo Fee: $1,853.39. Real Estate Taxes: $7,012.
• Viable Landscaping Business and Property For Sale - This ongoing and viable landscape business and property is for sale at $2 million and sits on 4.51 acres, located in the sought after Silver Spring area. This is a great opportunity to add to your current business or buy proven, well-established and profitable landscape operations. This business has over 50 years’ experience in the residential design/build/maintenance area of the landscape industry, having won over 300 local and national awards. Along with trucks and equipment that will support up to 15 working crews, this property has existing facilities that will support a 100 plus employee business with a long-term certificate in place. In addition, the office facilities that can support up to 20 overhead employees operates from the Cloud, allowing access from any internet connection and remote field reporting that will allow for multiple physical branch location operations. This property comes with a large list of clients with the majority of the design/build and maintenance business coming from repeat or referral clients. It has a cutting-edge, fully-integrated cloud-based industry software system that will support any size landscape business.
“At Coakley Realty, being an advocate for our clients is of utmost importance to us,” said Rory S. Coakley, President of Coakley Realty. “Through our ability to serve the local market as a full-service company for sales, leasing, property management, tax appeals, and appraisals, we’re able to deliver tailored solutions to accommodate the differing transactions and properties for our cli-ents. In our recent transactions, we focused on identifying solutions that will enhance our clients’ property ownership and value for years to come.”
For more information, please visit www.coakleyrealty.com.