- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
Club Car: Company Launches New 'Bank on Carryall' Sales Event
Augusta, Ga. — Aug. 24, 2015 — Users of commercial utility vehicles no longer have to wait for the new fiscal year to purchase or lease the vehicles they need.
From now through Dec. 31, 2015, Club Car’s Bank on Carryall sales event allows qualified commercial buyers to:
• Purchase new 2015 or 2016 Carryall utility vehicles with no payments for six months.
• Lease new 2015 or 2016 Carryall 500 and 700 utility vehicles with special financing of 2.9 percent APR for 36-48 months or 3.9 percent APR for 60 months.
The Carryall line includes compact, mid-, and full-size utility vehicles with zero-emissions electric, EFI gasoline, or diesel powertrains; 4x2s and automatic 4x4s; and two- and four-passenger models.
It also includes the most versatile mid-size UTV in the industry, the Carryall 500 utility vehicle.
Choose a gasoline-powered model with a 14-hp rated overhead cam engine with electronic fuel injection (EFI) that delivers best-in-gas fuel efficiency, power and torque, or select a quiet, zero-emissions electric model.
The vehicle features an expanded pickup bed (44.2 x 47.5 x 10.5 in.) and a total vehicle capacity of 1,200 pounds. Add dump kits, stakes sides, tool or van boxes, strobe lights, or other accessories to make fast and efficient work of everything from hauling materials to painting to housekeeping at resorts.
Gas models are available from the factory with an optional limited slip differential that takes them into areas generally reserved for 4x4s, without damaging turf. Add the configurable, removable VersAttach bed-based attachment system with tool and equipment holders, and it’s perfect for turf or grounds maintenance as well.
For more information, visit www.clubcar.com.