- Associate Director, Facilities »
- Ca. Dept. Of Public Health- Chief Engineer II »
- Bennett College-Director, Campus Operations »
- NATL ACCT EXEC - PHOENIX ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES »
- Temporary Facilities Coordinator »
Benjamin Moore: Corotech COMMAND
Corotech COMMAND is a waterborne acrylic urethane enamel that dries quickly to touch in 15 minutes and enables return to service traffic in 24 hours. The durable coating features a block-resistant, tack-free formula, is flexible to resist cracking and peeling and can be applied in temperatures as low as 35 degrees Fahrenheit. The paint is formulated for use on substrates such as galvanized steel, non-ferrous metals, concrete/masonry, tile, wood and more.