- Groundskeeper »
- Space Management Specialist »
- Plumber, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Campus Operations Manager »
Belimo Now Offering HDU & LU Butterfly Assemblies Providing 50 PSI Close-Off Pressure
Belimo butterfly valve range has been expanded to include competitively priced assemblies for applications that require 50 psi close-off pressure. These assemblies are identified by the last digit “U” in the valve body nomenclature.
• 3” to 6” sizes feature HDU bodies for 2-way and 3-way configurations motorized with non-spring return standard actuator series GR, GM, and DR.
• 8” and 10” sizes feature LU bodies for 2-way configurations motorized with non-spring return PR series actuators.
The HDU and LU series offers a unique seat, and disc design ensures positive valve sealing while maintaining low seating torque. The cartridge style seat incorporates an elastomer bonded to a phenolic stabilizing ring, eliminating elastomer movement and reducing seat tearing or fatiguing due to bunching. The HDU and LU series provides economical HVAC solutions up to 50 psi close-off.
Belimo is phasing out selected 1” and 2” PICCV models. PICCV flow setting from 17 to 19 GPM is being replaced with ePIV models P2100S-169 or P2100S-182, 44 to 80 GPM without PT ports is being replaced with PICCV-50-xxx-P models, 90 and 100 GPM with ePIV model replacements are P2200S-900 and P2200S-1000.
Belimo Customer Service and Technical Support team are available for additional support and product selection. Substituted models will invoice at the lesser price.