- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
Armstrong: Design Envelope Fire Pump
The Design Envelope Fire Pump holds the distinction of being the first self-regulating variable-speed fire pump to meet NFPA-20 (2019 Edition), Section 4.8 standards. Benefits of the product include cost-savings of up to $1,500 per sprinkler branch, per floor from the elimination of PRVs, increased design flexibility, and increased reliability and safety supported by real-time and historic test and performance data.