Armstrong Ceilings: Free Service Provides Collaborative Design
With more than a century of design and installation experience, Armstrong Ceiling Solutions now offers more ways for architects and designers to make out-of-the-ordinary ceilings a reality.
Whether its modifying standard product shapes and sizes or creating custom sizes, shapes, colors, finishes, images, or perforations, no other ceiling manufacturer offers the broad range of options available from Armstrong Ceilings.
The You Inspire Solutions Center, a free service which provides collaborative design and pre-construction assistance, rounds out the full range of capabilities Armstrong taps to bring one-of-a-kind ceilings to life.
“Whatever your idea for a ceiling is — no matter how unique — bring it to us”, says Nick Taraborelli, vice-president, commercial marketing, for Armstrong Ceilings. “We will do whatever we can to make it happen and help you to create your next great space.”
Some of the new capabilities Armstrong recently added to its portfolio include:
- New cloud, striated, and other custom profiles for SoundScapes® Blades panels
- Larger 4' x 4' sizes for MetalWorks Torsion Spring panels
- More options in panels with Total Acoustics performance, including more standard Ultima sizes, FastSize options, and wood and metal offerings
- Colorations Colors now for Lyra Concealed PB (plant-based) ceiling panels
- Drywall linear lighting and intersection down lighting